Mark your calendars for a spectacular night of music featuring Mohawk Trail Regional School Music Department Alumni.
- Tory Hanna & Chris Neil (MCs)
- Shelburne Falls Military Band
- Becky Racz – Amy Roberts-Crawford
- Combined Middle School & High School Chorus (performing pieces played during the workshops)
- Juniper Holmes – Meredith Miller
- Combined Middle School & High School Band (performing pieces played during the workshops)
- Small Change (including Mohawk alumni Dennis Avery)
- Agona Hardison’s Band
- Alumni select choir
- Trailer Park (including Mohawk alumni Tom Mahnken)
When: Saturday, March 24, 2012, 7:00 p.m. (doors open at 6:00 p.m.)
Where: Mohawk Trail Regional High School Auditorium, 26 Ashfield Road, Buckland, MA
Tickets: $10 each - General Admission
- Purchase through PayPal by clicking on the Buy Now button. All tickets purchased online on or before Friday, March 16, 2012 will be mailed. Those purchased online after March 16 should be picked up at the show.
- Purchase at Mocha Maya's (47 Bridge St., Shelburne Falls) or at World Eye Book Shop (156 Main St,. Greenfield)
- Call for Reservations: 413-336-5693
This event is being organized by the Mohawk Music Association (MMA). All proceeds of the Alumni Concert will be used by the MMA in support of the MTRS Music Department and to provide scholarships for Mohawk's graduating music students.
The concert is generously underwritten by Greenfield Savings Bank and People's United Bank.
This program is supported in part by grants from the Ashfield, Buckland, Charlemont, Hawley, and Shelburne Cultural Councils, local agencies which are supported by the Massachusetts Cultural Council, a state agency.