Sunday, July 26, 2015
three day camp at Worcester State University in August to practice and perform a variety of a capella vocal music (barbershop quartet style) with students from all over the Northeast region of the U.S. and Canada. Mohawk's Tri-M Music Honor Society partially funded the tuition for this camp.
Posted by Don at 2:29 AM
Sunday, July 19, 2015
|Last regular performance of 2014 at the Band Shell at the Buckland-Shelburne Elementary School. Photo credit Shelburne Falls Military Band facebook page.|
Summer in the Shelburne Falls area is not complete without catching an evening performance or two of the Shelburne Falls Military Band. Did you know many of the Band members are Mohawk alums?
There are seven more opportunities to hear the Shelburne Falls Military Band perform this summer.
- Wednesday, July 22, 7 PM Band Shell @ Buckland Shelburne Elementary School
- Saturday, July 25, 10:30 AM Charlemont 250th Parade, riding on float (with Ashfield Band)
- Wednesday, July 29, 7 PM Band Shell @ Buckland Shelburne Elementary School
- Wednesday, August 5, 7 PM Shelburne Center @ the Grange on Little Mohawk Rd.
- Wednesday, August 12, 7 PM Buckland Center @ Mary Lyon Church on Upper St.
- Wednesday, August 19, 7 PM Colrain @ Colrain Community Church on Rt. 112
- Sunday, August 23, 11:30 AM-12:30 PM @ Heath Fair
Posted by Don at 8:40 PM
Friday, July 10, 2015
The Mohawk Music Room was freshened this week by a new coat of paint applied by a work crew from the Franklin County Jail. The room looks great! Thank you Mr. Halligan for sharing some photos.
|Mr Halligan's and Ms. Glover's office|
|Music Library and storeroom|
Posted by Don at 6:14 AM