An email meeting invitation from Sherry Taylor, President of the MMA:
Just a reminder that our next MMA meeting is coming up Tuesday, June 10th. We will be meeting at 6:30 in the library at Mohawk. This will be our last meeting for this school year. We will be wrapping up the year, hold election of officers and begin thinking about our plans for next year.We would love to see you at the meeting to give us your input. If you are unable to attend, please respond to this email to let us know your thoughts about the current year and what you would be interested in helping us with next year:
- Helping at Open House - Fall and Spring (take a turn at the MMA table)
- Helping at our annual pie sale at the Booster Day Game (organize, work, bake pies, line up workers and/or folks to bake pies)
- Helping at our annual Baked Potato Sale at the Ashfield Fall Festival (organize, work, bake potatoes, line up folks to potatoe bakers and/or work, set-up, take-down)
- Organizing a fundraising booth at Moonlight Magic
- Helping with refreshments at music events - Holiday concert, All-School Musical, Kids in Concert and Spring concert (line up workers and/or bakers, work at the table, set-up, take-down)Thank you for all you may have done to help the MMA this year. Remember, "many hands make light work" and we look forward to your hands helping us next year.