THE LINEUP IS AMAZING!!
- Tory Hanna & Chris Neil (masters of ceremony)
- Shelburne Falls Military Band
- Becky Racz – Amy Roberts
- Combined middle school/high school chorus (pieces from a recent vocal workshop with Alice Parker)
- Juniper Holmes – Meredith Miller
- Combined middle school/high school band (pieces from a recent band workshop with Bob Ellison)
- Small Change (including Mohawk alumni Dennis Avery)
- Agona Hardison’s Band
- Trailer Park (including Mohawk alumni Tom Mahnken)
- And other SURPRISES! Like Mohawk Select Chorus alumni coming together. . .
Listen to the radio ad playing this week on radio stations 95.3 Bear Country, 98.3 WHAI, and 94.3 Hits.
ALL TICKETS: $10.00
- Purchase at Mocha Maya's or World Eye Book Shop
- Purchase at the door on the night of the show (until all the seats are sold)
All proceeds of the Alumni Concert will be used by the Mohawk Music Association in support of the Mohawk Trail Regional School Music Department and to provide scholarships for Mohawk's graduating music students.
Mohawk Trail Regional High School Auditorium
26 Ashfield Road
Shelburne Falls, MA 01370
Saturday, March 24, 2012
The concert starts at 7 P.M. (doors open at 6:00)
ANY ALUMNI WHO WANT TO PARTICIPATE?
Mohawk alumni who are interested in singing or playing in the final number of the concert can contact Shelley Roberts at email@example.com. It may not be too late!
WE ARE GRATEFUL TO OUR SPONSORS
Concert is sponsored in part by Greenfield Savings Bank, People’s United Bank, and several local cultural councils. This program is supported in part by grants from the Ashfield, Buckland, Hawley, Charlemont, and Shelburne Cultural Councils, local agencies which are supported by the Massachusetts Cultural Council, a state agency. The MMA thanks these businesses and organizations for sponsorship.
Invite your friends . . . in person, by email, by Facebook. . .
Help spread the word about this great concert!