Great weather is predicted for this weekend and we're looking forward to a crowd of hungry festival-goers singing their praises of the Mohawk Music Association's famous Baked Potato with Toppings. Kevin Hollister's delicious Taco Potato, which made its debut at last year's Festival, will be served again this year. Topped with taco-seasoned ground turkey, shredded cheese, salsa and sour cream, it is a spud-lover's delight. There will also be other yummy toppings to choose from: butter, broccoli, sour cream, yogurt, shredded cheese, and bacon.
Our Baked Potato tent will be set up at the Ashfield Fall Festival on the Town Common, between the Fire House and the large Craft Tent. We hope to see you there. Bring your appetite!
You can connect with our Mohawk Music Association community on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
Keep Up With MMA News - New Blog Posts Sent to You by Email
- April 23-26, 2015. Some members of the Mohawk High School Concert Band, Concert Chorus, and Select Chorus will be traveling to Williamsburg, Virginia to participate in the Worldstrides Heritage Performance Festival and Competition during Spring Break.
- Thursday, April 30, 6:30pm – 8:30pm. Kids in Concert Performance at the Mohawk auditorium. Music students from the Mohawk Elementary Schools join together for an evening of great performances.
- Saturday, May 2. Middle School Band and Chorus: Six Flags New England Music in the Parks Festival.
- Sunday, May 3. Middle School Chorus and High School Select Chorus performing for the Mary Lyon Foundation “Lyonnaise” at the Shelburne Falls Community Center.
- Tuesday, May 12, 6:30 pm. Mohawk Music Association meeting in the Mohawk library.
- Thursday, May 14, 6:30pm. Mohawk Music Department Spring Concert.