Great weather is predicted for this weekend and we're looking forward to a crowd of hungry festival-goers singing their praises of the Mohawk Music Association's famous Baked Potato with Toppings. Kevin Hollister's delicious Taco Potato, which made its debut at last year's Festival, will be served again this year. Topped with taco-seasoned ground turkey, shredded cheese, salsa and sour cream, it is a spud-lover's delight. There will also be other yummy toppings to choose from: butter, broccoli, sour cream, yogurt, shredded cheese, and bacon.
Our Baked Potato tent will be set up at the Ashfield Fall Festival on the Town Common, between the Fire House and the large Craft Tent. We hope to see you there. Bring your appetite!
We are once again participating in Valley Gives on December 10, 2014.
Click the DONATE NOW button and sign in to make your donation. Or mark your calendar and wait until December 1-9 to make your donation and it will automatically be scheduled for 12:01 AM on December 10, and your gift may be amplified with a Golden Ticket adding $500 or $1,000 in support of our organization.
You can connect with our Mohawk Music Association community on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
Help build excitement for Valley Gives by using the hashtag: #ValleyGives.
- Now through December 11, High School Music students are selling Coupon Booklets to raise money for their trip to Williamsburg, VA. Includes 10 coupons for discounts at Big Y, and much more!
- Tuesday, December 2, 6:30pm. MMA meeting in the school library.
- Friday, December 5 & Saturday December 6, 7:00 PM in the Mohawk auditorium. MAEC (Mohawk Arts and Education Council) presents a performance of Shakespeare's "A Midsummer Night's Dream." To reserve tickets in advance, please call 413-768-9979.
- Tuesday, December 9, 6:30pm. Winter Concert in the Mohawk auditorium. Middle and High School Bands and Choirs will be performing a great selection of music! This concert is free and open to the public.
- Saturday, December 13, 6:00 pm. Music students will host a Benefit Ham Dinner at Fellowship Hall, 17 Little Mohawk Road in Shelburne to raise money for their trip to Williamsburg, VA. Dinner is $10. Children 11 and under $5. Seating is limited and reservations are strongly suggested! Call 625-0127 to make your reservations!
- Sunday, December 21 from noon-4pm. High School Chorus' Bake-&-Busk event in front of the First Churches of Northampton at 129 Main Street. Please stop by to show your support and enjoy some delicious baked goods and holiday songs if you are in the area doing your last minute shopping.
- Tuesday, December 23, 1:00 pm. The Mohawk Middle School Chorus, under the direction of music teacher Gina Glover, will perform at the Shelburne Senior Center. The performance is free and open to all. Refreshments will be served.