Great weather is predicted for this weekend and we're looking forward to a crowd of hungry festival-goers singing their praises of the Mohawk Music Association's famous Baked Potato with Toppings. Kevin Hollister's delicious Taco Potato, which made its debut at last year's Festival, will be served again this year. Topped with taco-seasoned ground turkey, shredded cheese, salsa and sour cream, it is a spud-lover's delight. There will also be other yummy toppings to choose from: butter, broccoli, sour cream, yogurt, shredded cheese, and bacon.
Our Baked Potato tent will be set up at the Ashfield Fall Festival on the Town Common, between the Fire House and the large Craft Tent. We hope to see you there. Bring your appetite!
You can connect with our Mohawk Music Association community on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
- Thursday, February 5. High School Spring Semester Open House. In addition to opportunities to meet with your student’s spring semester teachers, the evening will feature a Community Conversation with Mohawk administrators, performances by our music students, exhibits from our Senior Capstone students, a preview of the Seussical musical production, information about college planning by high school guidance counselor Bobby Storey, and more.
- Tuesday, February 10, 6:30pm. MMA meeting in the Mohawk Library.
- Thursday, February 26. Seussical brings the Cat in the Hat's mischief to the Elementary School Preview Tour.
- March 6, 7, 8, 2015. Mark your calendars for the Mohawk All District Musical, Seussical, directed by Mohawk alum Shelley Roberts. Please see Ms. Glover's Class Pages for more information.
- Tuesday, March 10, 6:30pm. MMA meeting in the Mohawk Library.
- Friday, March 27, 7 pm. Middle School Band and Chorus students to perform at Springfield Falcons hockey game.
Keep Up With MMA News - New Blog Posts Sent to You by Email