Great weather is predicted for this weekend and we're looking forward to a crowd of hungry festival-goers singing their praises of the Mohawk Music Association's famous Baked Potato with Toppings. Kevin Hollister's delicious Taco Potato, which made its debut at last year's Festival, will be served again this year. Topped with taco-seasoned ground turkey, shredded cheese, salsa and sour cream, it is a spud-lover's delight. There will also be other yummy toppings to choose from: butter, broccoli, sour cream, yogurt, shredded cheese, and bacon.
Our Baked Potato tent will be set up at the Ashfield Fall Festival on the Town Common, between the Fire House and the large Craft Tent. We hope to see you there. Bring your appetite!
You can connect with our Mohawk Music Association community on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
- Saturday Dec. 7 at 7:00 pm The Crucible in the Mohawk auditorium
- Tuesday Dec. 10 at 6:00 pm The Crucible in the Mohawk auditorium
- Tuesday, Dec. 10, 6:30pm, Mohawk Music Association Meeting in the school library
- Thursday, Dec. 12 at 6:30 pm Mohawk Winter Concert in the Mohawk auditorium
- Thursday, Dec. 12 Valley Gives Day - Support Mohawk Music with your donation.
- Saturday, Dec. 14 at 7:00 pm PVS Youth Orchestra Inaugural Concert. Two Mohawk freshmen participating.
- Friday, Jan. 10, 2014 at 7:00 PM Mohawk Music Benefit Concert in the Mohawk auditorium
Wear With Pride!
Click the image for more information about ordering your Hoodie or T-shirt today!