Great weather is predicted for this weekend and we're looking forward to a crowd of hungry festival-goers singing their praises of the Mohawk Music Association's famous Baked Potato with Toppings. Kevin Hollister's delicious Taco Potato, which made its debut at last year's Festival, will be served again this year. Topped with taco-seasoned ground turkey, shredded cheese, salsa and sour cream, it is a spud-lover's delight. There will also be other yummy toppings to choose from: butter, broccoli, sour cream, yogurt, shredded cheese, and bacon.
Our Baked Potato tent will be set up at the Ashfield Fall Festival on the Town Common, between the Fire House and the large Craft Tent. We hope to see you there. Bring your appetite!
Keep Up With MMA News - New Blog Posts Sent to You by Email
- Thursday, June 4, 6:30 pm. High School Band at Senior Awards Night.
- Sunday, June 7, 1 pm. High School Band and Chorus at Graduation ceremony.
- Monday, June 8, Elementary School outreach tour. 9:00 - BSE, 10:00 - Hawlemont, 11:00-Rowe. Middle and High School music students will perform at elementary schools to connect with the junior members of our Mohawk community.
- Tuesday, June 9, 6:30 pm. Mohawk Music Association meeting in the Mohawk library.
- Thursday, June 11, Elementary School outreach tour. 9:00 - Heath, 10:30 - Sanderson. Middle and High School music students will perform at elementary schools to connect with the junior members of our Mohawk community.
- Aug. 10-14, 8am-noon. Band Camp for Concert Band students entering grades 9-12.