Trip highlights include:
Tuesday afternoon - Wednesday late morning: 18 hour bus ride
Wednesday, April 6
- Walking tour of downtown Nashville. (map) (shopping map) (Nashville weather forecast)
- Miss Jeanne's Dinner Theater for dinner and an interactive performance of Trailer City Jail's Jamboree.
- Tour the historic RCA Studio B.
- Attend a performance at the Grand Ole Opry: Opry Country Classics with host Larry Gatlin, featuring the Charlie Daniels Band; followed by a backstage tour.
- Tour the Country Music Hall of Fame.
- General Jackson Showboat cruise, featuring Steve Hall & the Shotgun Red Show.
- Dinner at Jack's Bar-B-Que.
- Attend a performance by the Nashville Symphony of Rachmaninoff & Bruckner.
- Breakfast at the Loveless Cafe.
- Performances by Mohawk's Jazz Band, Concert Chorus, and Select Chorus in the Nashville Heritage Music Festival, including an on-stage mini-clinic.
- Music Festival awards ceremony, dinner and line dancing at the Nashville Palace.
View the site locations on Google Maps.
This trip has been arranged with Heritage Festivals, recognized for their outstanding educational music festival tours. Visit the Heritage Festivals Virtual Tour page for videos and sample daily schedules.