February 2, 2010, 6:00 pm in the Mohawk cafeteria.
1. The MMA’s responsibilities for year end and beyond.
- Concessions and raffles for the play. Ticket sellers, ushers/playbill handout
- Spring Concert concessions and raffles
- Senior Dinner: we pay for the senior, all others at their own expense
- Senior NYC trip, we pay for one play ticket the student pays the second one
- Scholarships: Min $1000, however more is the goal.
- Need approx. $700.00 to set up for the Ashfield Fall Festival (Oct 2010)
3. www.MohawkMusicAssociation.org : We have contacted both Mr. Beck and Mr. Buoniconti to add a link to our website from the Mohawk website, i.e. like the athletic association has done.
4. DORATHEA’S COMMENTS:
A. MUSIC DEPT FUNDRAISER IDEAS
- 1. Spring Fling Dance: students would like to put one on. Can Music Assoc Help?
- 2. Valentine Candy Grams & Song Grams.
- 3. Donation Collection: Students Sing and play outside in Spring at large area businesses. (like Salvationists).
- 4. Upperclassman musical: Juniors & Seniors only – “Grease” June 11, 13, 18,19,20, 2010. Alternative stage ideas beyond Mohawk?
- 1. Admission Tickets $12.00 adults $10.00 per student/seniors
- 2. Need to break even with the cost of show. Can Music Association assist with preliminary costs of sets?
- 3. Music Assoc. Fundraiser: Concessions
- 4. Music Assoc. Fundraiser: Flowers
- 5. Music Dept Fundraiser: Pictures – Smugmug
- 1. Commitment concerns due to economy.
- 2. How can Music Assoc. help students?
- 1. Tue, May 11, 2010
- 2. MMA Fundraiser: Flowers